- Provides Immediate Traction in Mud, Snow or Sand!
- Super High Impact UV Stabilized Engineering Resin Construction.
- Handles light duty cars & trucks & even armored vehicles with VRE-TRAK-HD -Virtually Unbreakable!
- Built in handles to easily clear debris and insert under tires.
- Light Weight at only 6.1 lbs each
- Can also use VRE-TRAK™ as an emergency shovel to clear snow.
- Simple vehicle extraction with only 1 person; can eliminate winches in many situations.
- Can be Linked Together End to End with Xtreme Zip Ties to create instant roads over boggy areas.
- Each Pair will nest & stack together for total height of only 4.1” and easy mounting or storage.
- Super Heavy Duty Stakes (Sold Separately) fit into “+” holes in each corner of VRE-TRAKs -helps prevent movement of VT’s in slippery mud or stake down several VT’s in a row to construct a temporary road in boggy areas.
- Built-In Storage Box perfect for Zip Ties, Tools and Replacement Treads.
- Holes in parts also provide outside vehicle mounting & locking options.
- Special Super Tough 10” Nylon stakes available to prevent slippage in muddy environments and are inserted into “+ holes” in each VRE-TRAK corner.
- Patent Pending with hexagon hole receivers for Replacement Treads. Repeated usage for years in a high abrasion environments will eventually wear down anything plastic. Therefore we also offer VTRT-TREADS (Sold Separately), which go into any hexagon hole to fill in any wear spots that may develop in the original tread pattern. You can also add VTRT-TREADS to the original VRE-TRAK for Maximum Traction from day one. VTRT-TREADS are sold in packs of 8 pcs or 20 pcs with matching stainless steel washers and screws which attach to through the bottom of VRE-TRAK hexagon-holes.
Length: 42 Inches
Width: 14 Inches
Weight: 6.1 lbs (ea)