Combat One Tactical Bath
Used in place of a normal bath, these thick durable towels can be used anywhere needed, including the perineal area. Combat One rapidly air dries eliminating need for towels.
Each bath Contains 8 pre-moistened cloths
Directions: Cleanse with both sides of cloth. Use all eight (8) cloths for a full bath. Allow to air dry.
Bath in this order:
1. Face, neck and chest, 2. Right arm/right rib cage, 3. Left arm/left rib cage, 4. Groin, 5. Right leg, 6. Left leg, 7. Back, 8. Buttocks
- Approved for use in sensitive areas, including mucous membranes
- Total body safe
- pH optimized
- Safe to use as often as needed
The Science Behind Combat One
The unique, non-toxic formulation of Combat One actually works to preserve the normal protective function of the stratum corneum by:
- helping to preserve the acid mantle
- helping to avoid dryness
- maintaining the key acidic action of the skin’s surface
Other products used clinically for skin cleansing, including soap, water and other chemical agents, may be effective in cleaning the skin, but they also result in significant drying, a rise in skin pH, and damage to the stratum corneum. The compromise of this critical skin layer can be a significant factor in field-acquired conditions.
Combat One, in addition to being an effective skin cleanser, is also non-toxic. With all ingredients being biocompatible, it can be used freely and frequently in areas of the body around mucous membranes, including the perineum and the face.